Thursday, October 7, 2010

Date night

Matt and I are having our first date night without Johnny since he was born. G.G. Is in town (great grandma Twila) and she and my mom are going to watch Johnny.
What are we doing on our date night? Glad you asked!
We are going to the chiropractor for adjustments. Then we are going to BJ's for diapers and other bulk items. And to top it off Babies R Us where I am going to buy back the second Boppy pillow I got as a gift (thank you Amy and Kellie) and returned because I didn't think I needed 2. Well, I need to just keep one in the car. He is a sloppy eater and the pillow just makes life that much easier, plus he loves sitting on the thing. As much as we are at the office, at grandparents, running 45-60 min away for church feeding is an issue and I just want to be comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment