Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Coming Out....

Before - Circa P4 Year - December 2008  - 165 pounds

TODAY  3/19/11  - 135 lbs

135 lbs and super happy
I want the world to see!!!!!
I have lost 30 pounds since college.  I haven't seen the 130's since my wedding and even then it wasn't 135.  I feel great and I am super happy with my body for the first time in a long time.
When I went to college I was an athlete, biking and walking, at 125 lbs.  Weight slowly crept up on me starting with ORGANIC CHEMISTRY in 2004.   It's all that damn class's fault.  (Can I say that here?)  After that it was pharmacy school and just trying to survive that and not caring about the physical condition of my body.
Anyway after seeing my graduation pictures I realized I needed a change.  So I started exercising and lost some weight.  Then I got pregnant, ate right and exercised the whole time, and the most I weighed in pregnancy was 168.  That was disturbing to be at my max pre-pregnancy weight at 9 months pregnant.  Post pregnancy I was inspired by Johnny--to be healthier for him.  Also my sister lost some weight (she has always been the hot one...and I always wanted to be the hot one).  She was getting hotter, so I decided I was going to at least TRY to be the hot sister (but I'll never be 5'10").  And my friend Erin has dropped a TON of weight post baby A and looks AWESOME.  I have been working my butt off (literally) and breast feeding helps a lot.  So I celebrated with new jeans and some new tops today.  
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

3 comments:

  1. awesome!!! congrats girl!! :)

    (PS- the Tanger outlets near us have some amazingly awesome deals!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I too am on my own weight loss journey....not quite at 135 yet but I have lost about 13 lbs so far! If you can do it than so can I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica you look great! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete