Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Post Anemia

Our blogs have been far between as we have been all over the place and just trying to get settled in as new parents...2 months later.
We are finalizing things with the house.  We aren't moving until February 15th!  Even then, we want to paint before moving stuff into the house.  The inspections went well, just waiting on the appraisal (I'm not worried).
Matt has been busy with work.  He has been buying new computers for the office as well as a side project of helping with buying new computers for my Mom and Dad's house.  Good thing his background is information technologies so he can help out in this finance world he's in.
I have been to work a few times.  I have really been enjoying it, as odd as it sounds.  I have to go back eventually full time, so I wanted to ease into it.  Johnny has been doing well at home with Matt, eating well from the bottle, but by the time 5 PM rolls around, hes ready for the REAL nursing experience.

We also went to Pittsburgh for the first time.  Johnny was a real trooper all the way out and back.  He only woke up once each way, and went right back to sleep within 15 minutes of putting him back in his car seat.  We were stopped for almost an hour though with the eating and allowing him to kick and stretch on the car seats.  We stayed with Johnny's godparents Tess & Jesse Carter.  We had a blast!  Between the humans and weiner dogs, Pickle and Pepper, we were feeling very welcomed.
We went to our favorite restaurant, Istanbul Grill, and were stuffed by Coskun, our favorite cook EVER.
We saw Rachel's new condo, very nice.  It's amazing how we all are growing up after pharmacy school.  We also introduced the Carters to the Ryans when we went over to hang out with them and eat at Cici's Pizza.  It was so much fun and the kids were wonderful at the restaurant. 
We also made our first trip to First Trinity where Johnny got to hang with all of our good friends from the past 7 years in Pittsburgh.  Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to our friend Tamara since her going away party was the same day as we were there.
I promise, I took pictures of everything, but I have NO idea where the camera cord is.  I hardly used my iPhone for pictures, which is instant gratification for uploading pictures, I used the REAL camera.  We will fix that soon....after I talk to Matt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment