Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back to work

Mommy went back to work on Tuesday!  Not full time, just a very part time basis until December.  It went well on the home front.  Johnny ate really well from the bottle, he was charming for Daddy, and Daddy really enjoyed the one on one time.  The only problem was he didn't nap, not until Mommy got home for some REAL eating for Johnny.  Then he fell asleep within the first 5 minutes. 
I had some real separation anxiety in the first hour, but after realizing Johnny wasn't falling apart without me, work went very smoothly after that.  I enjoyed carrying my phone around the hospital to show off pictures of my now 7 week old son.
And the comment I heard the most was a variation of "wow, you got skinny."  Quick weight loss program.  I should advertise on late night tv.  "Want to loose 30 pounds without the hassle of diet or exercise?  This new revolutionary product 'pushoutdakid' has been proven to help you loose 30 pounds in just 1-2 weeks!  *side effects include a small child to love forever and ever.  Some pushing may be required which some would consider exercise*"  I wonder how many people would buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment